Sunday 7 October 2012

The END for WEEK 4 in UKM

Today I wan to share about my feel in UKM for the forth week...i would like to say that is ENJOYABLE but i still Adapt -ING ...actually most of the people say that matriculation student can more easy adapt themself in UNI life if compare to STPM student...because matriculation student have experience while they are study matriculation....but for me UNI is not that alike with matriculation...the activity in UNI is much more than matriculation ..but think positively..it is a GOOD CHANCE for us to learn and it is very useful for student after graduate from UNI ...at least we will know how to comunicate with others...and it also like a pratical to teach us to grow up ......

What I wan to say is just I WILL COLOUR MY UNI LIFE AND ENJOY IT .,...I HOPE AFTER I THINK BACK MY UNI LIFE IN UKM I WILL FEEL VERY SWEET !

just like my friend say ''BELIEVE THE UNBELIEVEABLE ,DO THE IMPOSSIBLE''!!!


IF YOU TRUST YOU CAN THEN YOU CAN!!!!GAMBATEH!!!LETS GAMBETEH TOGETHER !!

No comments:

Post a Comment