Tuesday 4 December 2012

MY BIG DAY !

3 DECEMBER was my 19 year old birthday ..this year birthday is the most awesome birthday ..because i had eat 3 cake and celebrate 3 times with my friend ..really thank to them for help me celebrate my birthday

the first time celebrate was in 12am 3december ..thank all the KRK commate to help me celebrate and buy me a big chocolate secret receipe cake and also a big bear as my present ..specially thank to alvin for give me a big bear and jia yi ,kar yee and also my roomate,huan er  for go out buy a cake for me!beside that , also had to thank to all the friend and senior who had attend the birthday party in midnight with me eventhough you all still got class at 8am for the day ,but you all still accompany me and celebrate my birthday until 1 am..




the second celebration is with my coursemate ..again~this time really surprise me..when i though they are not in the facuilty on that day (because our class is cancel ) ,they suddently appear infront of my eye and bring  kfc and also a big chocolate cake infront me !!!hahha..thank again and again...thank danny , bibi and those who go out early to buy kfc for celebrate my birthday and all the friend who had attend this celebrate ,thank you!!so touching~~




the last time celebration is with KRK senior ~xuan yung and hui mien..haha..thank xuan yung for buy me a special cake ..hahax...and thank again who had attend this celebration again^^






AGAIN AND AGAIN~~THANK ALL THE FRIEND WHO HAD WISH ME ,CELEBRATED WITH ME ON 3 DECEMBER !! ..THANK ALOT!!LOVE YOU ALL ALWAYS!!!THANK!

No comments:

Post a Comment