Saturday 17 November 2012

LAST DAY IN HOME SWEET HOME-PENANG

Today is the last day i stay in my home at penang! i going to leave my hometown and home for a few month again...a little bit upset !hmm~~but NEVERMIND!!CHEER IT UP ! FOR MY FUTURE ,I HAVE TO!


Although abit sad ,but still got some things special wan to share ..haha..which is the cuties and biggest mooncake ..(ALTHOUGH IT CANNOT BE EAT BECAUSE IT JUST A DISPLAY THING IN SHOPPING MALL) which is
 HELLO KITTY and DORAEMON mooncake..hehe..








i had enjoy and fun with my 1 week holiday in penang...thank to all friend ,siblings and family for hang out and gather with me for the day i come back ...and i would apologise to those friend that i have no time to hang out with you all..SORRY !SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT COMING SEM BREAK!!

UKM!!!!SELANGOR!!!BANGI!!!HERE I COME!!!!!!!   bye bye penang..

No comments:

Post a Comment