Saturday 24 November 2012

PENDETA ZABA SKETCH!!!

Friday ,23/11/2012 is MALAM KESEDARAN KELAB KEBUDAYAAN TIONG HUA KOLEJ PENDETA ZABA ...i had attend this activity to support my friend ---AH SUA !!who is the actor for that night ...the time is 7pm and locate at DEWAN ANUWAR MAHMUD FAKULTI SAINS DAN TEKNOLOGI !!but i go there early with my roomate  , because we plan to have our dinner there .
around 8 o'clock finally we can go in to watch the sketch ..and every people who attend the sketch will have 1 free flipper recycle bag .inside the recycle bag have sweet , small book which introduce there sketch and also 1 tin of cola~..
the sketch is not bad actually ,quiet funny and enjoy for me...and the most embarrassed me is their multimedia show ..that was fantastic for me and i think that they must put alot of effort into it..





the conclussion is GOOD JOB AND NICE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment